Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Lipsticks and Men: do they notice?

Lipsticks and Men: do they notice?

From pink to peach to jungle red
There’s little that hasn’t been said

About our favorite lipstick shade
That promises not to fade

But it’s not lipstick’s glam
Or its kickass hot damn

That seduces us to the lipstick counter
But the promise of a sexy encounter

With the hottie of our dreams
Who’s more than he seems
 
A man for all seasons
Who has his reasons

When he whispers, “I don’t mean to be rude…
“But I prefer you and your lipstick nude.”

 ==============

Hope you enjoyed my poem!!

What’s your favorite lipstick color? I’m forever fascinated by the unique names cosmetic companies give their lipsticks.

Today I’m wearing Misty Rose by Lancôme….it’s a lovely shade of pink, not too light, not too dark…  

Jina




No comments: