Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Kindle Scout and my Civil War Time Travel Romance...



The clock is ticking...I have only a few days left to go through my 140,000+ word Kindle Scout manuscript LOVE ME FOREVER before I hand it in to the KS editors.

My book was chosen for publication (thank you to everyone who nominated my story!), then you have 30 days to check it over...

I'm fact checking again, looking for lost words...and yes, adding bits of stuff, which is how I got to over 140,000 words.

So please forgive me if this is a short post...I'll be back next time with a post about the Kindle Scout experience!

Till then...back to checking my story...



Love_Me_Forever_500x798
LOVE ME FOREVER

She wore gray.
He wore blue.
But their love defied the boundaries of war.
And time.

LOVE ME FOREVER is on Kindle Scout — you can read the first 5,000 words HERE. You’ll meet both my heroines and both my heroes in the excerpt. It’s a saga of love and romance and war. Believe me, I walked every road, fought every battle with my characters, even walked around in a hoop skirt to “get it right.”

This is a book of the heart…any questions? Please ask!!
 Thanks for stopping by.

~Jina

No comments: