Wednesday, May 6, 2015

My Kindle Scout book "Love Me Forever" was selected for publication...thank you!

We’ve been on a journey, you and me.

A trip through time for the past thirty days as I shared with you snippets and excerpts from my book of the heart, LOVE ME FOREVER. A Civil War time travel that takes place from 1862-1863.
Capture_last
My Kindle Scout book was on the Hot list throughout the month...and the last day of my campaign!
It’s a big, family saga with two feisty heroines and the military men they love.

My KS campaign was a crazy roller coaster ride.

I promoted my campaign by posting a blog every day with a new graphic I designed, tweeted, etc. until I was bleary-eyed. I hope you’ve enjoyed the graphics–I enjoyed putting them together, finding the joy and the angst in writing about a war that so divided our nation, but made it stronger.

Like families.

Yes, we argue, we fret, we make up, but nothing is stronger than family.

Family is the theme of LOVE ME FOREVER. Two very different women, time-traveler Liberty Jordan and Tennessee belle Pauletta Sue Buckingham, with different ideas and different backgrounds are thrown together in a mad, crazy scheme of spying, lost love, and passionate desire for what they can’t have.

The men they love.

Do they get their men?

Well, it is a romance, but it’s also a wild dramatic journey based on actual events in the Civil War. Liberty and Pauletta Sue will make you cheer, then cry, then hold your breath when it looks like all is lost…

Thank you to everyone who nominated LOVE ME FOREVER!!! You'll receive a free advance copy.

 Jina

=========



LOVE ME FOREVER

She wore gray.
He wore blue.
But their love defied the boundaries of war.
And time.

LOVE ME FOREVER is on Kindle Scout — you can read the first 5,000 words HERE. You’ll meet both my heroines and both my heroes in the excerpt. It’s a saga of love and romance and war. Believe me, I walked every road, fought every battle with my characters, even walked around in a hoop skirt to “get it right.”

This is a book of the heart…any questions? Please ask!!

No comments: