Friday, May 8, 2015

RT Booklover's Conference next week with the yummy Billy Freda!


Displaying photo.JPG
Home

The Romantic Times Booklovers Convention is next week in Dallas. I'm excited to announce that my good friend (and incredibly yummy male specimen) Billy Freda will be participating in my "Developing Brand You" Marketing workshop on Thursday at 4:00. The wonderful erotic author Sparrow Beckett will also be joining us. 

As you may know from his 200+ book covers, Billy is a legend in the romance world. He's also a professional actor and red carpet host who'll be interviewing members of the audience. Sparrow and I will then critique the interview so authors can learn how to better market themselves. 

The other workshop is I'm presenting is "Pitch Perfect" with some serious star power. (Not me! LOL). YA author Brenda Drake, Agent Louise Fury and Entangled Publishing CEO Liz Pelletier. That's on Friday at 11:15. 

If you're at RT, please look me up. Would love to see you and just because Billy is so delicious (and smart and nice and witty) here's another pic. And little known fact, his dad looks exactly like Kasey Kasem! Totally freaked me out when I met him!  
Displaying photo.JPG
                                                                                                           Southern Smiles,


                                                                                                                Casey Crow

No comments: