Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Sssshh...Kindle Scout author at work

Yes, it's quiet here this week. Very quiet.

I'm going over my Kindle Scout edits for Love Me Forever. It goes on pre-order Monday, July 13th.

It's a big job--over 142,000 words and more than 500 pages--so I'm only posting the info about my book and one of my favorite graphics for my story.


Thanks for understanding...be back in two weeks.
 
Love_Me_Forever_500x798
LOVE ME FOREVER

She wore gray.
He wore blue.
But their love defied the boundaries of war.
And time.

LOVE ME FOREVER is a Kindle Scout selection and will be on pre-order at Amazon.com on July 13th, Monday!  (I’ll update with the link when it’s available.)

You can read the first 5,000 words HERE. You’ll meet both my heroines and both my heroes in the excerpt. It’s a saga of love and romance and war. Believe me, I walked every road, fought every battle with my characters, even walked around in a hoop skirt to “get it right.”
This is a book of the heart…any questions? Please ask!!

Thanks for stopping by.

~Jina

No comments: